[CT Birds] Possible Scissor-tailed Flycatcher - NOT SEEN TODAY SUN 6/15

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 11:32:12 EDT 2014

Birders et al,

First, With permission and access, I searched for the bird this morning with no luck after seeing this post on Facebook only

Second,  As Patrick said and I confirm, George Burkhard, a visiting birder from California was the observer.
George contacted Heidi Trudell who posted it out onto Facebook. The people tagged were not on site when
bird was observed.

Thanks to George and Heidi Trudell for the heads up on this bird. This just maybe a one day wonder, but we will hope for
the best.

Reminder; Woodway Country Club is private and off limits to non-members.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk