[CT Birds] Pine Warbler song

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 10 22:24:41 EDT 2014

That ol' recording of "Ontario Naturalists", is an outstanding reference for breeding warbler songs.

I remember the old timers in the New Haven Bird Club would chastise me, and say "you'll get confused" by listening to the dozen+ versions of warbler songs, for each species.  I actually found that it was an excellent resource.

But then again, I had a whole bunch more brain cells back then...

Steve Mayo