[CT Birds] Pine Warbler song

kfinnan at aol.com kfinnan at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 08:53:45 EDT 2014

Roy -
Do you or anyone else on the listserve know if there is any descriptive information regarding the recordings on the Macaulay library?
As Rob points out, each Warbler, such as Pine, has a broad repertoire. It would help sort through the 82 recordings of the Pine if they said something like this is the most typical song, this is the long variant, the short variant, such-and-such version, so-and-so version, etc.

Best regards,