[CT Birds] Awesome day

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 17 10:19:16 EDT 2014

Today was a great day out at Valley falls . Saw a group of about five or six tree swallows feeding over the water they appeared to be going after bugs just above the surface of the water . Also saw a tiny bird about the size of a sparrow dive bombing a red tailed hawk , didn't seem to bother the hawk much at All . And last I saw what appeared to be a female Baltimore oreole. Craig vernon (minor.craig at sbcglobal.net)