[CT Birds] White-faced Ibis @ Hammo

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Fri Jun 20 21:39:34 EDT 2014

This version was sent to the address we maintain for reports from those not subscribed to CTBirds.

 From John Gondek, Middletown
Around 5pm in the marsh just east of the field leading to the Cedar Island trail.  Was actively foraging with 2 glossy ibis. They eventually took off towards the end of Cedar Island where I lost sight of them.  Checklist submitted to ebird with link to a photo.

Also at the entrance at Cedar Island were 3 boat-tailed grackles, 2F 1M.

(And here is the link to the photo from eBird.)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124521129@N08/14282581379/

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT