[CT Birds] Yellow-throated warbler details

Audubon Bent bentoftheriver at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:40:39 EDT 2014

Sorry, working on a new keyboard and accidently hit the wrong buttons.

The Yellow-throated warbler was in a large sycamore tree in the middle of
the Cedar Fields section of the Bent of the River at about 9am this
morning.  The bird did not sing during the 20+ minutes we were within
hearing distance of the tree, but responded to my pishing to entice an
indigo bunting to pop up for our small group.
Patrick Comins will be trying relocate the bird for his Photo Big Year
during his lunch break.

Ken Elkins
Shelton, CT