[CT Birds] Bluebirds in my yard

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 06:43:31 EDT 2014

Early this morning I kept hearing a persistent Bluebird call and located a
baby hanging out in my backyard maple over the bird feeder.  As I watched,
a parent Bluebird came and fed it.  So I guess that not all the local
Bluebird calls can be attributed to the Mockingbird!  Yea!  Years ago
Bluebirds frequented my East Hartford yard during one of those disastrous
wet Springs when they didn't succeed in fledging any babies that I ever
saw.  Nice to know they are back in the vicinity and thriving.  You could
not have a more beautiful neighbor.

The Rev. Dana L. Campbell
Priest in Charge, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Middletown CT
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"In order to see birds it is necessary to become part of the silence."
Robert Lynd