[CT Birds] Orchard O. & Black Vulture Fwd: eBird Report - Upper Lake Whitney Cycle, Jun 22, 2014

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sun Jun 22 16:49:01 EDT 2014

From Arthur Shippee:
06/22/14 - Hamden, Upper Lake Whitney -- 2 Orchard Oriole, M & begging juv. F, Waite St. bridge, in Elm;  Black Vulture

Also of interest:  Kingbird nest on RWA territory;  2 Green Heron & Black-crowned.

(Sorry to the couple (Turk & Linda?) who were looking for the OO (and who pointed out the Kbird nest), and left not 10 minutes too early.)

Begin forwarded message: