[CT Birds] White bird

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 24 09:34:51 EDT 2014

Monday I was fishing at snipsic lake in Tolland , and saw a white bird all white bright white head to toe . Was hard to see its eyes or length of beak legs etc cause it was on the other side of the lake from where I was fishing . It would land in the same group of trees then take off and fly around a bit maybe 40 feet off the water then go back to the same trees . At first I thought it was a gull but it didn't have gull shaped wings and didn't soar it had regular shaped wings and flapped them the whole time it was in flight . I really have no clue what it was . I plan on going back with the binoculars hopefully it is still there. Craig vernon (minor.craig at sbcglobal.net)