[CT Birds] To Fran, out and about New Hartford

Bensilano bensilano at netscape.net
Wed Jun 25 18:44:41 EDT 2014

Killdeer are fun birds to watch. The little babies are fun too. Forgive me, I'm new to the game. I know the part of New Hartford where Fran said the Sandpipers are. I've been there and saw Killdeer about two weeks ago. Do the two live in the same areas? Now I want to take a ride over there.
On another note. Saw two Scarlet Tanagers near Bristol's Farm ( on rt 44, canton, near tubing ride pick ). Second time I've seen them in a week's time. The exact spot is a little closer to the Canton Feed store.

Ben