[CT Birds] Best bird feeder ever!

James Dugan jim at worldpeace.org
Thu Jun 26 10:25:23 EDT 2014

In echoing Paul's sentiments about the amazing Mulberry, The Denison Pequotsepos Nature Center is having their "Mulberry Birding Extravaganza" on July 1st that is centered around this important tree species and the multitude of birds that rely on it. Information on this cool event and numerous other CT avian happenings can be found on the CT Ornithological Association Birding Events Calendar that can be seen at:
http://www.ctbirding.org/calendar.htm

Three cheers for the Mulberry,
Jim Dugan
New Milford