Bensilano bensilano at netscape.net
Thu Jun 26 12:09:00 EDT 2014

Thanks Fran.

That explains a lot.
On another note. I'm working in Avon near the secret lake area. I believe I been seeing Summer Tanagers? I'm not sure. Could there be another red bird in the area. I had a good look through my binoculars of two different birds on a feeder. They seem to match pictures in two field guides I have. Also a friend of mine just asked me this morning about a bird as red as a cardinal but smaller, and it was on her feeder in new hartford.

All advice is welcomed!!!
Ben