[CT Birds] Parking for Sandy Point West Haven

Phil Asprelli aspr82 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 26 21:18:39 EDT 2014

You are allowed to park in Chick's Restaurant parking lot a little ways up Beach St. Less than 1/4 mile  away.
Phil Asprelli

On Thursday, June 26, 2014 7:55 PM, Paul Desjardins via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

I just got off the phone with the West Haven police department and was told that no parking is allowed across the street from the parking lot . This also includes ON THE GRASS which I thought was o k to do. So either arrive before the beach attendants or expect to pay.

Paul Desjardins