[CT Birds] Birdscaping

Dennis Riordan driordan at snet.net
Fri Jun 27 12:23:28 EDT 2014

Nancy,

Menunkatuck Audubon Society has been selling native plants for birds and butterflies each spring for the last three years. There are recommended plants with descriptions and lists of wildlife they attract at http://www.menunkatuck.org/index.php/conservation/plant-sale-for-the-birds/native-plants-for-sale/.

Dennis Riordan