[CT Birds] Parking for Sandy Point West Haven

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Jun 26 22:04:32 EDT 2014

I have often parked on 2nd Ave, the street on the other side of the the grassy triangle across from Sandy Point.  This is in front of the houses.  The last I looked residents parked along the side with the houses all the time.  It always pays to check the signs to see if there are restrictions though.

(Which isn't to say that there is always room to park there.)

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT