[CT Birds] Mulberry bushes or trees

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Jun 26 22:53:10 EDT 2014

While I have heard wonderful things about the way birds are attracted to mulberry trees, an expert warned me long ago about the mess they make.  Anyone planting them near cars, patios, pools, or anything else that you might want to keep from getting really, really messy should be aware of the issue.

Back in 2007 there was a discussion on birdscaping on the list and Andy Brand chimed in with some very solid suggestions.  His message is in archives, along with the rest of the discussion.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT