[CT Birds] OT - bird checklists

greg hanisek ctgregh at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 06:26:30 EDT 2014

Another quick way to get a seasonally adjusted list for a specific location is to use eBird. Use the Submit Observations function to create a checklist for a spot close to where you will be for the date you will be there. The list of birds will be seasonally adjusted for species expected at that time at that location. You can them copy the list and paste it into a document to print or save on your computer.

Greg Hanisek