[CT Birds] OT - bird checklists

John Marshall johnmarshall47 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 07:03:43 EDT 2014

To add to Greg's post. eBird also has bar charts which will provide an approximation of the seasonal abundance of birds. based on reports to eBird. The report may be run for the whole state, individual counties or a group of up to 15 counties. You can bring up maps for each species which show the individual locations where those species have been reported. If you click on the location it will give the dates of the sightings, the number seen and the ability to see the checklists that included the report.

John Marshall
Watertown
http://www.johnsbirdinglinks.com/

Sent from my iPhone