[CT Birds] Hoping to refocus: Re: White Faced Ibis

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Wed Jul 2 10:18:10 EDT 2014

Anger can do these things, even well-earned anger and even among friends.

So, let's start repairing our alliance.  And one particular job we can undertake is focusing on kite fighting.

Here, an outreach to local institutions in the Indian community might be a good path, more than just "enforcement."

After all, it's the litter, not the kiting, that's the problem, right?  Perhaps some coordinated work between institutions and prominent people might arrive at a solution workable for all.

Does someone have some contacts that might be relevant?  Can the Park authorities do some outreach?

	Good birding, Arthur