[CT Birds] Divisions?

Tricia Reid reidtri at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:33:45 EDT 2014

I think that most birders would consider themselves environmentalists once
they realise how much the birds they love are threatened by any negative
change in their environment. Birding should be encouraged for just that
reason.
I don't seperate the birding, photography and environmental work I do into
seperate categories, I consider them as an integrated part of my life, as I
would imagine most, if not all, of those who post on this list do. Anger is
useful, but not when it blinds us to the positive.

--
Tricia Reid, Mansfield Center
reidtri at gmail.com