[CT Birds] OT - bird checklists

judy moore judymoore at optonline.net
Tue Jul 1 15:54:32 EDT 2014

Hi Marty:

I recommend A Birder's Guide to Maine, by Pierson,Pierson & Vickery
(1996, Down East Books), which has an excellent appendix with just the
info you want.  It also has a supplementary list of vagrants and
accidentals.  The text is divided by areas of the state, which vary
considerably; text and maps are very useful.

I'm not sure it's still in print, but I'd give Amazon a try.

And have a wonderful time!

Judy Moore