[CT Birds] OT - bird checklists

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Tue Jul 1 22:33:32 EDT 2014

There are often checklists with seasonal abundance details for federal lands.  Below is a link with several of these for Maine.  Not all the locations have lists, and the level of detail varies, but at least a few of them are rather detailed.

The main page for Maine:

The page for Acadia National Park:

Hope that helps.

Roy Harvey