[CT Birds] Grackle

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 2 07:55:44 EDT 2014

While watering my garden this morning a grackle sat watching menot more than twenty feet away , once I stopped he went over to the leaves of some of the small maples e
Sur rounding it and it looked like it awayvwas drinking the water droplets from the leaves . Also the three house finches that visit everyday are pretty used to me now they come and land right on the branches about five feet away while I fill the three feeders for them .   Craig vernon