[CT Birds] White Faced Ibis

James Winkelmann james.winkelmann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:46:03 EDT 2014

Somewhere in your rant is a reasonable point.  Unfortunately, it's buried
under layers of poor grammar and punctuation, overly broad and unduly harsh
criticism of an entire community, and cloying self congratulation.  As it
stands I think you've simply alienated a group of natural allies.  While
yes we all bear a shared responsibility of environmental stewardship, the
real culprits here are the ones who littered the marsh.