[CT Birds] West Hartford Yard

Bissell, T. (Tracey) Tracey.Bissell at us.ing.com
Thu Jul 10 08:03:47 EDT 2014

Yellow Bellied Sapsucker - we have had a Sapsucker visiting our yard daily to munch on our Nut mix.  He and a Northern Flicker vie for use of the feeder, relegating our local Downey's to the feeder in the back of the yard.

This is the first year we have had Sapsuckers in the yard.

Tracey R Bissell
Business Analyst
Production Readiness and Acceptance
ING Retirement Services CS3
(860) 580-3453
tracey.bissell at us.ing.com
NYSE: VOYA
Becoming Voya Financial(tm) in 2014

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.