[CT Birds] Two AMERICAN BITTERNS

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 11 17:38:57 EDT 2014

As a follow up to my report of two Am Bitterns in Sherman on 7/8, I applaud Angela Dimmitt for keeping tabs on this pair and confirming young this morning. Excellent!

Also, for any birders planning to visit the Sherman area, I can suggest a place to grab some lunch - the Gaylordsville Country Store on Rt 7, just north of the intersection with Rt 55. I personally recommend their homemade pulled pork sandwich, which is very reasonably priced.
Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone