[CT Birds] Bluebirds 7/9/14 Stafford Springs

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:04:59 EDT 2014

Lisa G. Bluebirds have kids with them. Poor parents are trying to keep them
happy and fed. Lots of chatting going on. At first I couldn't tell where
the kids were yesterday, this morning confirmed my thoughts on where they
were. They didn't nest in my yard, they nest usually at the neighbors, I
usually have them in early spring, fall, and winter. This is the first time
that they have brang there young to the yard that I know of. My mom enjoys
seeing them here at this time and I do to.