[CT Birds] mulberry trees

Ricki Soucy rickisoucy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 19:30:04 EDT 2014

My neighbor has 2 white mulberry trees left from 3 that were planted around the time I moved into my house, 13 years ago.  The last 4 years the trees have been bearing fruit profusely, attracting everything from robins to cedar waxwings.  This evening there are a family of mockingbirds, a family of robins and single orioles (all adult males and females), numerous bluejays, cedar waxwings that flit in quickly and all fly off together as a group and numerous catbirds from all around the neighborhood.

Ricki Soucy
rickisoucy @yahoo.com