[CT Birds] Birds 7/13 7/14

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:15:51 EDT 2014

Lisa G Stafford Springs. Sunday at Sun valley was a big day with the
channel 3 kids camp benefit concert, Travis Tritt entertained not only the
people also the birds, there were so many different birds out yesterday
than I've seen all week there, 4 hawks were flying over the lake, heron was
back and forth between ponds, I can't listen all the birds there were so
many but they appeared to have good day. Home today cardinals are building
again miss cardinal flew through the yard with something that was at least
a foot long and he was right behind her, blue jays have kids and there is a
lot of other chit chatting up by my garden were the feeders are. Downy wood
peckers are nutty to. Lisa