[CT Birds] American Avocet at the Coastal Center

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 18:15:33 EDT 2014

From Frank Mantlik,
7/14, Stratford, for the past 2 hours I have been scouring many (10+) likely sites in Stratford, including several that have panoramas of Milford Point and the Wheeler salt marsh, in search of Frank Gallo's AMERICAN AVOCET.  No luck, and I'll be packing it in, as the sky is getting quite dark and thunder is audible.
For those searching, the Birdseye boatramp and nearby town Greenway are good vantage points. And of course the Milford Coastal Center observation tower.
FM
6:10pm

Sent from my iPhone