[CT Birds] Fwd: European Golden-Plover, Hunterdon County

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 19 22:22:55 EDT 2014

7/19. Extralimital EUROPEAN GOLDEN-PLOVER in New Jersey.
On early May, Newfoundland experienced an incredible influx of European shorebirds including at least 2 Common Redshanks and dozens of European Golden-Plovers. It stands to reason some might appear in the U.S. during this current southbound migration. Here's the first one.
Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: