[CT Birds] Kingfisher

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 22 20:46:52 EDT 2014

'Apologies for this tiny dribble of data, and apologies for not checking New Haven Summer Bird Count history, but the New Haven SBC came up with five (5) Kingfishers.  That's a heck of a lot of coverage hours and good habitat.  'Seems low.

Again, I'm looking forward to seeing what Joe Zeranski and Patrick Comins have to say about our impressions.  Stay tuned for a future SBC article in The Connecticut Warbler....

Steve Mayo
Bethany