[CT Birds] Adding to ID info

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 23:27:18 EDT 2014

I think the last 2 links I sent actually worked, so I'll try 2  more:
 This is a recording of a "perfect Magnolia Warbler  song"  from the Yale
Forest. This bird has been in the same spot for at  least 3 years now and he
sings about 3 times a minute all day long, so he should  have it down by
now.

_https://www.dropbox.com/s/kiie1u7c55zymjk/Magnolia%20Warbler%201%2C%20BH%20
140603_06.mp3_
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/kiie1u7c55zymjk/Magnolia%20Warbler%201,%20BH%20140603_06.mp3)

And here's one who showed up just up the road this year. But he  hasn't
quite gotten the song down yet. I saw this bird, so I know it's a  magnolia.
Sorry about the background noise.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9isx2xcl86o9fik/Magnolia%20Warbler%20non-std%20son
g%201%20140623_14.mp3

These are for comparison to the Most recent "unknown bird" I  sent.

Don Morgan,  Coventry
mntncougar at aol.com