[CT Birds] Hamden: Orchard O., Y Warbler, 4 heronid, K'fisher

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sat Jul 26 16:33:49 EDT 2014

On my cycle of upper Lake Whitney, in the middle of a cloudy afternoon (a couple of raindrops, too):  mid-afternoon, but 32 species anyway!  Orchard oriole pair;  Kingfisher;  Yellow Warbler;  4 heron ids;  & others as in eBird list below.

Some photos at this *public* link:  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152618559189042.1073741856.525184041&type=1&l=124ef320cc