[CT Birds] Stratford Greenway Incident

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 21:53:19 EDT 2014

Thanks Tina.  Patrick has been corresponding with someone in DEEP who asked for clarification as well.  In the 4 years I've been spending time at the Greenway, a lot of time, I have never heard nor seen any one hazing the birds.  It will be interesting to see what the outcome is.

Please keep me and Patrick posted on what the FWS says.  DEEP sent me a message that they were looking into the matter but I haven't heard from FWS yet.

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT