[CT Birds] Adding to ID info

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 23:27:18 EDT 2014

I think the last 2 links I sent actually worked, so I'll try 2  more:
 This is a recording of a "perfect Magnolia Warbler  song"  from the Yale
Forest. This bird has been in the same spot for at  least 3 years now and he
sings about 3 times a minute all day long, so he should  have it down by
And here's one who showed up just up the road this year. But he  hasn't
quite gotten the song down yet. I saw this bird, so I know it's a  magnolia.
Sorry about the background noise.
These are for comparison to the Most recent "unknown bird" I  sent.
Don Morgan,  Coventry
mntncougar at aol.com