[CT Birds] my 2 birdsong ID questions.

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 12:30:58 EDT 2014

Unlike the picture I sent, which everyone but I recognized as a
Chestnut-sided Warbler, the answers to the songs are not so clear. The consensus  on
the first one was Yellow-rumped Warbler, and the second one was Magnolia
Warbler.
However, there was not that much certainty on either. In a way  I'm happier
that neither was really that clear cut, so it's not just me! I try  to hunt
down anything I'm not sure of, but these two were masters of concealment
as well as deception, especially since both were around for a while, and I
made  several tries at finding/spotting them both.

Don Morgan,  Coventry
mntncougar at aol.com