[CT Birds] CT coast 7/29 - Wilson's Storm-Petrel, Long-billed Dow, Stilt Sand

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:33:08 EDT 2014

Hi all, I forgot to mention the most exciting sighting of the day, when
Andy Griswold spotted a SEA TURTLE (non-Leatherback) that popped up briefly
adjacent to our oil slick. The animal submerged before the rest of us could
get on it.

Also, I have posted a more detailed summary of the day with photos on my
blog:
http://www.shorebirder.com/2014/07/july-29-old-lyme-to-guilford-via-land.html

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT