[CT Birds] Fwd: Back to work

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 30 20:41:05 EDT 2014

Bill,

Thanks for posting this.  Many of us knew Tom as a Bridgeport school teacher, an exciting job in its own right.  Tom has done more birding, and seen more of the Planet, in just a few years, than the rest of us will in a lifetime.

I can't describe the shade of green I'm experiencing right now.

Steve Mayo
Bethany