[CT Birds] Off topic

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 22:47:36 EDT 2014

Lisa G Stafford Springs. 7/31/14. Thursday night around 10:30 I heard noise
up in the back yard, so I went to make sure the young raccoons weren't on
the feeders again. ( to keep squirrels and night time creatures off I put
seeds down behind the fence that borders my garden and woods). When I got
up there, I peaked behind the fence to see who was there and it was a
female deer. Scared me scared her. Lol. That's a first. So tonight 8/1 when
I went up to make sure there's enough seeds on the ground I made noise lol.
Mamma Fox was just here hollering. I thought I would share that. Lisa