[CT Birds] Who am I?

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 13:11:58 EDT 2014

I'm sending this as a test to see if I can use this method to  share
pictures, and also because I really what to know what this bird is.
Pictures taken between March 12 and 15 in central Florida.  Closest I can
come is juvenile Chipping Sparrow or Savannah Sparrow, but I have  no
confidence in either one. "Bye-bye pic included to show yellow in  supercillium,
which shows in all the pictures if you blow them up enough.
Hopefully the link will work, but if it doesn't I I'd  like to know. If it
doesn't load in a reasonable time close the window and  try the link again.
5 pictures included.

http://1drv.ms/1tH1SOF

Don Morgan,  Coventry
mntncougar at aol.com