[CT Birds] Pesticides are killling bees and birds

wingsct at juno.com wingsct at juno.com
Sun Aug 3 07:12:17 EDT 2014

Home Depot has stated that it will no longer sell plants treated with neonics.A good precedent for other businesses to follow.  Let's hope plant nurseries,seed companies also get the message.  We certainly can't wait for any legislationto happen, so the emphasis should be on the plant growers, seed providers, etc., andpublic education - at the "grass roots" level.  Basically, it's up to all of us and ourpurchasing power. Meredith SampsonOld Greenwich