[CT Birds] Sharing waterbird eBird checklists

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Sun Aug 3 11:04:28 EDT 2014

Good morning all! Would you like to help us out tremendously with
conservation at the Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds? On rainy or
quiet days if you could take a moment and please go back over your eBird
checklists in the past year and share any with ANY shorebirds, terns or
waders with "ctwaterbirds at gmail.com" that would be fantastic. It
provides us data and hours spent in the field by experts surveying for
these critically important species. Our staff and monitors cannot be
everywhere in the diverse coastal state of CT at once. If you can please
take some time to do this we will really appreciate it.

My thanks to everyone who already does this on a regular basis! I cannot
begin to tell you how much this helps. Please share as many checklists
as possible. If you need some help on how to do this please email me.

Thanks again,
Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch