Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 17:22:14 EDT 2014

Hi all,
Just a word of caution if you plan to look for the Guilford LB DOWITCHER. Last week There was also an adult Short-billed DOWITCHER of the hendersoni or prairie race, which also has quite colorful (orangey underparts). Thanks to Patrick Comins for sharing his photo with me. Study up on the differences in Sibley or Karlson field guides.
Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone