[CT Birds] Earthplace - The Nature Discovery Center

Anthony Zemba ajzemba at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 11:22:06 EDT 2014

Hello All:
I am interested in bird sightings from Earthplace in Westport, CT.  If
anyone has sightings from that location that they would like to share with
me I would be grateful. I did not see this site included in eBird.

I suppose it would be best to send directly to me so as not to clutter the
list serve here but if any of you are interested in what I find from others
and want me to share it, please contact me directly and I will do so.
Thanks in advance,