[CT Birds] Poisons use.

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 4 15:46:56 EDT 2014

In response to all on Poisons we ourselves consume. I know we do eat poison tainted foods. I have had an organic garden for 40 years to help with that. But we can't subsist on our own growings throughout the year. So we need to do our best, and that's better than staying ignorant to the fact,we are all exposed. But more to the point of Birds. They don't know that dead bug is poisonous to eat. And I think it is our duty to help them, and all other life forms from our misdoings. Man in many ways is and is more now a threat to all life forms, including ourselves. We kill and spray indiscriminately to rid ourselves from what we feel are not to be here. Herbicides, insecticides etc. They have a purpose for us, but not for the rest of this living earth. So I say - "We can do better than this." you agree?