[CT Birds] White Ibis no at 2:30 Old Saybrook birds

John Ogren northernrail at comcast.net
Wed Aug 6 16:27:16 EDT 2014

John and Anders Ogren-
 8/6 Old Saybrook  Plum Bank Marsh- Early returning Northern Harrier, strikingly  marked "Dalmatian" spotted im. Little Blue Heron with about 8 white im Little Blues and 2 Adults. Lots of Salt Marsh Sparrows.
 We have had 2 nests of Purple Martins fledge out and still have at least 2 to go.
Looked for White Ibis in Old Lyme at about 2 PM with no luck. I am thinking that in that marsh a higher tide would probably be better.
John Ogren
Northern Rail Services, Inc
fax 860-339-5209