[CT Birds] Hamden, 3 Hairy WP in area - 72 North Lake Dr., Aug 9, 2014

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sat Aug 9 11:16:07 EDT 2014

As noted below, I've seen three distinct Hairy Woodpeckers at our feeder, clearly different feather patterns on the head.

A nest was dug near by;  not sure if these are from that.

Flo, possible nest is on NL property, a few yards from RWA, and our feeder is 15' away from RWA line.

Begin forwarded message: