[CT Birds] new baby in New Brain

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Mon Aug 11 14:07:15 EDT 2014

Hi, Bob!
Please contact Bonnie Alexander: 203-640-5503. She rescues and
rehabilitates songbirds and can take the burden off your hands (she's
licensed through the state). Too bad you don't know where the baby came
from, because the best thing is to return it to the nest, or nest area.
But Bonnie is your best bet now.
Good luck!
~  Tammy Eustis, Chester