[CT Birds] Do you know this little guy?

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 11 23:13:38 EDT 2014

Hi Don,

I've been enjoying your audio (and visual) posts!

I think (pale mandibles, somewhat contrasting pale breast compared to wings/mantle) it's a Gray Catbird.

I always say, when you come across hoof prints in CT woodland trails, think horse, not Zebra.  In other words, I really doubt it's a Yellow-billed Cacique.  But I cheated and looked at juv. Gray Catbirds on Google images.

Steve Mayo
Bethany